torsdag 9. juni 2011

Up and away

Maybe I'll take a short brake from blogging, definetly cooking and save up and post everything on Monday or Tuesday. There are so many things I want to do when I get to Milan and one of them is shopping, get some of my favorite Italian things/clothings for almost half the price than what you have to pay here in Norway or maybe I shouldn't.

I think I have a problem, I am a shopaholic, money burns holes in my pockets. If I find some extra money that I have forgotten(pocket change), the first thing that comes to mind is "what can I buy".
Maybe I will start writing down everything I spend money on, get a little control. We have to much junk in this house and we really do not need any more(maybe a little)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...